Berlin's Creative Hub
House of Music is Berlin's creative hub for musicians, companies and organizations from the music industry. The House of Music creates space for music, open working environments and diverse networking possibilities in the historical wheel-set turnery on the R.A.W. grounds in Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg - space that inspires, connects and drives artistic development.
The House of Music combines live music, education, consulting and business under the same roof. A creative community that is made possible through a high-quality infrastructure, modern soundproofing and unique room acoustics.
The House of Music is:
- noisy Rooms – with over 20 rehearsal rooms for musicians in a studio quality
- British and Irish Modern Music Institute (BIMM Institute) – Bachelor degree courses at the top international level
- Music Pool Berlin – Consultancy and training provider and thus a central point of contact for musicians in Berlin
- other companies from the music industry - including management, consulting and event agencies, as well as developers and producers of music equipment
- rooms for workshops, seminars, conferences and coaching sessions
- various event and exhibition areas
- a public stage for live entertainment
Rent as event location
The House of Music creates a place for collaborations, synergies, networks - and is also a versatile event location. Centrally located on the ground floor of the building, the stage, bar and auditorium offer plenty of space for panel, networking and music events of all kinds.
You are interested in renting? Then please use our inquiry form:
Let the music play on
The House of Music brings the former wheelset turnery back to life amidst the historic R.A.W. grounds, located in the music and scene district of Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg. In the middle of the legendary RAW grounds, new sounds and innovative business ideas are created - and are always changing.
The R.A.W. site represents a unique mix of jobs, recreational and cultural activities. The area is surrounded by numerous clubs, bars, studios, galleries and live venues - a magnet for people from all over the world who are creative or simply thirsty for culture.